JBF is the best and most unique place to SHOP & SELL for your kids! Make plans now to join us for our sale as a CONSIGNOR, SHOPPER, VENDOR, OR BE A VOLUNTEER!!
Register NOW for Washington county, and please consider volunterring to make the sale an even better success!!!!
REGISTRATION FOR SEPT 5TH FOR OZAUKEE COUNTY.
Don't forget get to check out the Seasonal Acceptable for Fall 2015 for the Washington County Event!!! The Ozaukee County sale will be a Winter/Holiday sale a seperate checklist that is also under printable information.
This sale benefits, in part, Hearts in Unity, Gingerbread House (Youth and Family Project), Circle of Friends/Joyful Journeys, Soles for Jesus, & Salvation Army.
See you soon at the sale ~ Ammie
To sign up or join the mailing list CLICK HERE to get all the information.
Seasonal Checklist Washington Cty(updated 8/7/2015)
Winter/Holiday Checklist Ozaukee Cty
Washington Cty Free Admission Coupon
Ozaukee Cty Free Admission Coupon
Tagging Timeline Tips
Pricing Guide for Clothing
Correct printer settings to print tags
Stress Free Expections
Consignor Car Seat Checklist
Barcoding Tips Sheet
First Time Parent Check List
You are welcome to take a look around! You don’t have to “join” to access our information. But we’d love for you to sign up with us so we can keep you up to date on our latest sales news as well as any great saving information, and FREE ADMISSION PASSES. Just use the links in the upper right hand corner to signup today! It’s FREE!
5 Simple Steps to REGISTER on our website
1. Click on SIGN UP in the upper right hand corner of this page. If you are already registered, then click LOG IN to access your My JBF Profile.
2. Click on the SIGN UP button next to the Washington County & Ozaukee County events.
3. Select how you would like to participate (Consignor, Shopper, Team Member, First Time Parent) Select TEAM MEMBER if you want to shop early and increase your sales profits.
4. Click on ENTER MY TAGS to create a new tagging account if this is your first time tagging or sign into you existing account. Carefully enter your Universal Consignor Number (no dashes/ALL CAPS).
5. Email Ammie if you have any questions or need additional help.
From the North: Take I-43 South (approximately 1 1/2 hours south of Green Bay)
Exit 92 ( Hwy 60 – Grafton)
Go West 3 miles to the 5 Corners area
Turn left onto Washington Ave. 1 1/2 miles ahead turn left onto Cambridge and take and immediate right into Farigrounds.
From the South: Take 1-43 North (approximately 25 minutes north of Milwaukee)
Exit 89 (Hwy C – Cedarburg)
Go West 3 miles to Washington Ave.
Turn right onto Washington Ave. Go through historic shopping district. (4 stoplights)
Turn right onto Cambridge and then take an immediate right into Fairgrounds.
From the West: Take Hwy 45 or Hwy 41
Exit Hwy 60 East (Jackson) exit
Continue East through Jackson to the 5 Corners area.
Turn right onto Washington Ave. Continue approximately 1 1/2 mile south. Turn left onto Cambridge
and take an immediate right into Fairgrounds.