Nation's Leading Children's Consignment Fall/Winter Sales Event: October 1-5, 2014
We heard you! We are NOW a seasonal sale. Fall/Winter only clothes at the Fall sale!!!
JBF is the best and most unique place to SHOP & SELL for your kids! Make plans now to join us for our FALL sale as a CONSIGNOR, SHOPPER, VENDOR, OR BE A TEAM MEMBER!! Don't forget get to check out the "NEW CHANGES" to the Fall 2014 sale!!! This sale benefits, in part, Hearts in Unity, Gingerbread House (Youth and Family Project), Family Circle of Friends, Soles for Jesus, & Salvation Army.
See you soon at the sale ~ Ammie
To sign up or join the mailing list CLICK HERE to get all the information.
Seasonal Checklist Fall/Winter 2014 (Updated 9-15-2014)
Pricing Guide for Clothing
Correct printer settings to print tags
Consignor Drop Off Floor Plan
Consignor Car Seat Checklist
FREE Admission Coupon
Fall 2014 Printable Flyer
Barcoding Tips Sheet
First Time Parent Check List
You are welcome to take a look around! You don’t have to “join” to access our information. But we’d love for you to sign up with us so we can keep you up to date on our latest sales news as well as any great saving information, and FREE ADMISSION PASSES. Just use the links in the upper right hand corner to signup today! It’s FREE!
5 Simple Steps to REGISTER on our website
1. Click on SIGN UP in the upper right hand corner of this page. If you are already registered, then click LOG IN to access your My JBF Profile.
2. Click on the SIGN UP button next to the Germantown/Port Washington event.
3. Select how you would like to participate (Consignor, Shopper, Team Member, First Time Parent) Select TEAM MEMBER if you want to shop early and increase your sales profits.
4. Click on ENTER MY TAGS to create a new tagging account if this is your first time tagging or sign into you existing account. Carefully enter your Universal Consignor Number (no dashes/ALL CAPS).
5. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need additional help.
1. Head north on Park Ave toward Fond Du Lac Ave
2. Take the 1st left onto WI-145 N/Fond Du Lac Ave
Continue to follow WI-145 N
3. At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit onto the U.S. 45 N ramp to West Bend
4. Merge onto US-45 N
5. Take exit 65 for County Hwy PV/Pleasant Valley Rd
6. Turn right onto Pleasant Valley Rd
Destination will be on the left.
1. Merge onto US-45 N toward W Bend
2. Take exit 65 for County Hwy PV/Pleasant Valley Rd
3. Turn right onto Pleasant Valley Rd
From Port Washington:
1. Merge onto WI-60 Trunk W/Washington St
Continue to follow WI-60 Trunk W
2.. Turn right to merge onto US-45 N
3. Take exit 65 for County Hwy PV/Pleasant Valley Rd
4. Turn right onto Pleasant Valley Rd
Destination will be on the left